Finances & Stewardship
Support our ministry financially by giving online in just a few clicks.
"Put me to the test, says the Lord of hosts"
There are different ways of giving to the work of the Lord and support Hope Ottawa’s ministry:
1. Giving Online using Credit Cards
2. Giving using e-Transfers
INSTRUCTIONS FOR DONATIONS BY E-TRANSFER:
- Add Hope Bible Church Ottawa as a new e-transfer recipient with the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
- Skip setting a security question as Hope Bible Church Ottawa has Auto Deposit set up
- As you make the transfer, select the recipient Hope Bible Church Ottawa (that you set up in Step 1)
- IMPORTANT: Please be sure to include your Name and Address in the Message section of the transaction (we need this information in order to issue an tax receipt for this donation). We realized some online bank services limit comments to only 40 characters so please also send a separate e-mail with your name, address, and the amount of the donation separately to Finances@HopeOakville.ca
3. Giving using Pre-Authorized Payments
INSTRUCTIONS FOR DONATIONS BY PRE-AUTHORIZED PAYMENTS:
- This option allows you to give automatically from your bank account on a regular basis.
- In order to use PAPs, you would need to fill out the form below and mail it back to our planting church, Hope Bible Church Oakville.
Please note: As a plant of Hope Bible Church Oakville, all tithes, offerings, and donations will be receipted through Hope Oakville. When prompted, select Hope Ottawa in the dropdown to direct your contribution appropriately. For any questions regarding the budget or financial statements please contact email@example.com.